Paint Correction Sydney
Paint correction can be described as the the process of how to remove swirl marks and light scratches from car paint that have developed over time and restoring the paint finish to the original state, or, more often, to a state better than the original. Car wash damage these days is rampant with poor quality or cheap car detailers or car detailing. World’s apart from from paint correction professionals. Some of the best detailers you will find are paint correction Sydney professionals. The best swirl remover for black paint isn’t one product, it is a skill set with experience that can remove swirl marks from car paint. These following professional car detailers know a lot about professional paint correction. Drbuffcarcare.com.au Drbuffdetailers.com and Car-detailing-sydney.com These guys are paint correction Sydney professionals and have been restoring car paintwork for decades, especially black car paint restoration. These car washes also use very cheap car wash chemicals that are also caustic towards your car paint and will over time wear away or burn your clear coat. read more about car wash damage. Paint correction really is the only way to remove swirl marks on new car. Paint defects vary from UV damage to simple scratches that dent the finish of the car.
Sydney Paint Correction Specialists
Been looking for Sydney paint correction Specialists ? Well, the truth is there isn’t many Paint correction specialists in Sydney except for the ones listed just above in the links. Because of this, many people like to do a full or complete respraying of their car to restore the appearance, which is often expensive and time consuming. But you don’t have to go all that way with your car. Paint correction is an easier, more affordable option for your car and you can find the Sydney paint correction expert if you look for them. It is not cheap but by no means but not anywhere near as expensive as a car respray. There are many paint correction professionals around but only a handful that really have any clue what they are doing
Sydney Prestige Car Detailers and Paint Correction
Paint correction is also many times confused with car detailing which it really isn’t car detailing. Everyone wishes that their car would always look as great as it did when they first bought it. However, the truth is that after a while the car is exposed to a variety of elements that degrade the quality of its exterior. Among such elements are swirls, physical scratches, chemical etching and oxidation. Over time, these elements wash away the quality of your car’s paint. This is where paint correction for prestige cars comes into play in restoring car paint work on prestige cars. Meguiars swirl remover is also very good at doing this for prestige cars and if you like there are also a handful of registered Meguiars Car detailers around that can assist with paint correction on prestige cars. Prestige car detailers are not really everywhere and not quite a dime a dozen. A quality professional car detailer costs money because the results produces are permanent and last. Swirl marks removal is not easy and requires skill
How to tell when your car needs paint correction
This may sound a bit unusual, but a car will need paint correction even immediately after coming out of the showroom.
This is because car detailers often do some cheap detailing on a brand new vehicle in order to make it look good for the showroom.
Such quick work is meant to create an illusive gloss under the lighting of the showroom, but it in turn degrades the original paint work from the factory. That is why sometimes your car’s exterior might start to look worn out shortly after you buy the car.
Therefore, sometimes it is advisable that you do a paint correction for your car immediately after buying.You might also nee to get some paint correction for your car after a while. Depending on how you use the car, paint correction comes in handy from time to time. If you drive off-road or under harsh conditions, then you will need it sooner that someone who just drives around the city. Paint correction may also be inevitable in cases where you encounter an accident and there is a physical dent on your car’s exterior.
The process of paint correction
1) Decontamination: This involves rigorous washing of the car with citrus soap, oily based solvents and wash mitt to get rid of any material and substances that might be a barrier to the correction process.
2) Pre-assessment and masking– This process involves critical examination of the vehicle to determine the extent of the damage after which the car is masked to protect it from any further damage during the correction process.
3) Re-leveling – This phase is meant to removing scratches from paintwork by wet sanding, such that the smooth surface of the car’s finish is retained to about 85% of the original. This helps to remove the defects caused by swirls , scratches and UV damage.
4) Refinement– This process helps to remove the finer defects, and those defects caused by the intensive first step. The work done here depends on the intensity of the first process as well as other factors such as the thickness of the external coat.
5) Jeweling and finessing– This process involves the use of fine polish with micro-abrasive nano particles to achieve an ultra- clear and smooth finish.
6) Surface cleansing and protection– Surface cleansing is the process of removing all solvent oils used during paint correction and applying hydrophobic coatings to the exterior to protect it from damage by oxidation, hydration and most chemical agents.
Benefits of paint correction over spray painting
· Paint correction is far much cheaper that doing a whole respraying which will cost you a lot of money. The results achieved by pain correction are just as good.
· The time spent on paint correction is also much less compared to respraying. Essentially, correction can be 12-15 hour job.
· Furthermore, correction is safer for the longevity of your car because it does very little harm to your car’s exterior in the long term.
· Paint correction also allows for further detailing without doing an entire makeover.
· Restoring you car’s looks to showroom standards might seem like an ordeal sometimes. But when you think about paint correction and detailing, it is really very easy. Not only is it friendly to your pocket and your schedule, but it can produce a better effect than the original showroom look. That is the result to be expected from paint correction